The entire AvAudit process in one cloud-based application.
The AvAudit Protocol software packages the entire IS-BAO audit process into one cloud-based application that provides:
- Modularized access to IS-BAO standards
- Ability to include/exclude helicopter requirements from view
- New or changed requirements from previous protocol cycle.
- Options to create audit questions for various company roles (president, chief pilot, director of maintenance, etc.)
- Optional in-flight inspection section
- Areas to enter comments on findings and analysis for each requirement
- Automated aggregation of findings and PDF report generation
The AvAudit Protocol software runs on a cloud-based platform with each customer accessing a secure, self-contained application managed from a FileMaker server. The software supports multiple users from the same company concurrently accessing their files from multiple devices without overwriting each other's data. Users can access iIS-BAO data from most Windows, Mac OSX, and iOS devices.
About Fountain & Associates, Inc.
Fountain & Associates, Inc. founder Phillip J. Fountain channeled more than 30 years of corporate aviation experience into the design and creation of the iIS-BAO Audit Protocol software. Fountain's experience includes more than 16,000 hours of flight time in six different business aircraft and 10 years of IS-BAO auditing experience.
When Fountain started consulting as an IS-BAO auditor in 2003, he looked for ways to streamline the SMS process. In the fall of 2012, Fountain & Associates began working on the iIS-BAO Audit Protocol cloud-based software concept to provide operators, auditors, and service providers one all-encompassing program for developing, maintaining and auditing an SMS. The iIS-BAO is now available on multiple software platforms, and the company continues to refine its development.
About DB Services
FileMaker consulting and Development